Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ashley the motivator!


Last week I had two more sessions with Ashley and she continued to mix things up on me. I am constantly blown away by the armory of moves all the trainers have and how each one has a different set. Ashley loves to use the out doors, stairs and outdoor seating etc. She also has a lot of moves that require some (not a lot) but some coordination, which always seems to be improving my reflexes as well as working my whole body.
I could tell I was starting to improve in my level of fitness and managed to do a little more in some areas. However on my last session I felt a little drained quicker. I later realized that I had made a smoothie that morning instead of my usual four eggs, turkey bacon and spinach. I could certainly feel my energy wane. It was good to see how nutrition affected me for different meals and times.
I really enjoyed my workouts with Ashley – I had three days off before I start with Terry today (cue scary music) On the middle day I veered from my usual hour of walking up hill and swimming. I retried the “Spartacus” workout I did on day 1 with Clay. It was still really hard and I don’t think I stretched well enough on my own. My butt really hurts – this did however start me thinking on all the benefits I have noticed having a personal trainer.. I am going to write about that next!
Over all I am feeling soooo much better. I did not follow my food diary as Ashley had told me too.. But I think Terry might have me do it, so this week I will try that.
Ok first session with Terry is today – wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment